15 March 2015

UK EXTRAS #LOOK

I've just finished my UK trip and I'm coming back with new ideas and lots of London inspirations. It wouldn't be me if I didn't start with the British style icons. For me the choice is simple: fresh style, boyish look and street chic outfits is probably the best summary of this list. What's your pick ? :)

Pobyt w UK dobiegł końca, a ja wracam do Was z nową energią i masą lońdyńskich inspiracji. Nie byłabym sobą gdybym na pierwszy ogień nie rzuciła ikon brytyjskiego stylu. Dla mnie wybór był prosty: świeżość, chłopięca zadziorność i elegancki street look to chyba najlepsze podsumowanie tego zestawienia. A na kogo wy stawiacie? :)


#1 ALEXA CHUNG

Alexa Chung based on Getty Images photo found on popsugar.co.uk


 #2 CARA DELEVINGNE

Cara Delevingne based on Getty Images photo found on handbag.com


#3 RITA ORA
Rita Ora based on Getty Editorial photo found on mydaily.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a crush on your blog ! It's so beautiful ! Love all your drawing ! You're a real artist :) I've followed you.

WWW.HEKYMA.COM